2 BMW R100 "Scram" by Fuel Bespoke Motorcycles

Karles Vives, from Barcelona wrote in his Blog "Fuel Bespoke Motorcycles® it’s a new custom motorcycle project. A way to express what motorcycles means to me; freedom, speed, individuality and beauty. It was difficult to find all of that on a bike series and was very expensive to buy a customized one. That’s why i decided to start our my custom project in order to have a custom motorcycle is not something exclusive to a few.
When i started the first project  i had a few mechanics knowledge. I wasn’t really sure that i would be able to customize it  but, with a lot of patience, passion and the book of  Jeremy Churchill, “BMW 2-Valve Twins ’70 to ’96″ …i got it!
The main idea was to get a comfortable riding bike with a cool look trying not to spend a lot of money (that’s what i call “Low Cost Custom”) so i went for Scrambler style with a high handlebar, solo seat and off-road tyres…After 3 months, that’s the result. The first Fuel Motorcycle. The BMW R 100 “Scram”. Hope you like!"




2 comentarios :

Sinjun said... / March 3, 2013 at 12:30 AM  

where can I get a seat like that for my r100/7? LOVE IT!!!

Sinjun said... / March 3, 2013 at 12:32 AM  

where can I get a seat like that for my r100/7? LOVE IT!!!

Post a Comment