2 kawasaki kz650, Kawazuki

John Ryland's works in an ad agency during the day. “I’ve always been into vehicles, but never paid much attention to motorcycles until a few years ago,” he says. “My buddy left me his bike when he was out of town. I got my license and fell in love. I started modding bikes about a year and a half ago, and I can’t stop!” This Kawasaki Kz 650 custom is one of Ryland’s creations. If Ryland has a signature, it’s putting modern sportbike or dirtbike front ends on older bikes. I love his work, and, of course the work of the photographer, Adam Ewing. The same as I've already spoken in old PostCheck out more of John’s classy bikes on the Classified Moto website. Enjoy!







2 comentarios :

Mike said... / September 22, 2012 at 10:59 PM  

Damm that's a nice bike. I want one!

Unknown said... / March 16, 2014 at 11:21 PM  

what size tires are on this bike???

Post a Comment